South Simcoe Physiotherapy believes strongly that in order to maximize your progress, treatment must be one on one, and be provided by a physiotherapist. As such, each client is treated independently by a registered physiotherapist, no assistants or aides are used. All of our therapists are registered physiotherapists and are members of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. Each therapist strives to stay current on breaking techniques, constantly upgrading their skills.
Our current therapists offer services in:
- Manual and Manipulative Therapy (www.manippt.org/)
- Acupuncture (www.afciinstitute.com/)
- Urinary Incontinence
- IMS (Intramuscular Stimulation)(www.istop.org/)
- Exercise Prescription
- Therapeutic Taping
- The McKenzie Method (www.mckenziemdt.org/)
- Mulligan Method (www.bmulligan.com/)
- Custom Bracing (https://www.djoglobal.com/our-brands/donjoy)
- Massage Therapy
These techniques are effective in treating many conditions.
These conditions include (but are not limited to):
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Chronic pain
- Pain as a result of motor vehicle accidents
- Sports injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Repetitive strain injuries
- And more….